What We’re Looking For
First and foremost, we’re looking for good people who are passionate about gaming. Gankster was founded by friends and gamers with a vision and our main goal is to keep our very unique family-like and hard-working dynamic. As one of our first hires, you’ll have a lot of opportunities and autonomy to take charge and shape our roadmap – everyone on our team has a voice in what we build. We like people who enjoy taking on multiple responsibilities and are excited about the opportunity to drive and lead departments without being micromanaged. We also have tons of fun together…we’re a gaming company after all.
What You’ll Do
- Display a proactive approach and ownership mentality.
- Develop and execute test cases, test plans, and test scripts to ensure the quality of our applications.
- Perform manual testing to identify defects and verify fixes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and provide input on testability.
- Continuously improve testing processes, methodologies, and documentation to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in the design and implementation of automated testing frameworks.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and track issues to resolution.
- Troubleshooting logs, analyzing and identifying critical information.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, principles, and practices.
- Experience with API tests.
- Good SQL capabilities.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with Postman.
- Experience with test management tools.